Publication date: December 2016
These documents are the key ones which we feel underpin most design work from service delivery to transport, interior design or the public realm.
- Disability design standards – in essence a summary of standards listed below
- BS8300:2018 Design of an accessible and inclusive built environment. Code of practice. In two parts, buildings and external environment.
- Easy Access to Historic Buildings
- Neighbourhoods for Life Checklist
- National housing standards
Alternative formats or languages can be obtained by using the contacts given under each of the links.
If you’re working on a project in North Somerset or have a query about any of this guidance please email us at: email@example.com